Saturday, June 11, 2022

Uriage Eau Thermale Water Sleeping Mask

Been using this 50mL/1.7fl. oz. jar of Uriage Eau Thermale Water Sleeping Mask in conjunction with my recent obsession Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask, taking turn using each every other night.

Finally, a true water sleeping mask very much in the same vein as Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. Actually, I like it even more than Laneige! Mind you, I haven't used Laneige since 2011--more than 11 years ago!--so they might have improved it further which would be great, but I'd also tried three generations of it and got bored ^.^
 
Anyway, this Uriage Sleeping Mask is a translucent blue gel with a crisp and clean scent and is quite hydrating, much so there's a small learning curve in that it can get sticky (not unlike the Korean sleeping packs!) if I use too much. Once I applied too much and had to wet my hands to wipe off some. And why do I say hydrating and not moisturizing? Because there's no oil in its ingredients, and once applied my skin feels like it has just gotten a big drink of water. My skin feels velvety and plump the next morning. Likey!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts