Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Serum

Been using this tiny 4mL/0.13fl. oz. pump bottle of Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Serum for a few weeks now and still haven't finished it yet! I totally did not expect it to last this long. This serum was part of the 4-piece Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Basic Kit I got as GWP from an order a while ago.


Let's just say the only thing this Serum shares with the supposedly-Water and Emulsion is the scent. Otherwise, it's a light gel that's absorbed into my skin much faster because it isn't as rich or thick. This is a plus or minus depends on your skin--I'm assuming you would want it rich and thick if you have super dry skin. I think it's still pretty moisturizing despite being on the lighter side, and it makes my skin nice and soft, so I like it and will probably pick up a full size with a good promotion :P

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts