Thursday, June 2, 2022

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Water

I have two of these 15mL/0.5fl. oz. bottles of Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Water from two different Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Basic Kits.

2-Piece Basic Kit with just the Renewing Water and Emulsion (will post next).

4-Piece Basic Kit with Renewing Water, Emulsion, Serum, and Cream.

This is a huge misnomer: this toner is definite NOT water. It's actually nowhere close to water being so thick it doesn't even run! Texture wise, it's more like a translucent gelee, very rich and moisturizing and will leave my skin sticky if I apply too much. It has the same scent as the Ginseng Renewing Creamy Mask, a nice feminine scent. I think this toner is a tad too much for the current weather but I'm almost done with these two bottles so I'll just stick with them. I won't purchase the full size though. Honestly, I've tried two different lines from Sulwhasoo now, TimeTreasure and now Ginseng and I'm not really impressed with either of them.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts