Monday, May 30, 2022

Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Rx

Just finished with this 30mL/1.01fl. oz. bottle of Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Rx received from Caty in a luxurious care package last July--thank you, Caty! 

This was Missha's take of the fermented yeast extract essence/water/toner/lotion and I've tried several over the years, Komenuka Bijin, SK-II, Suppin, Tonoike Shuzou, Boscia, to name a few. In fact, Missha has already released a few version of this essence. I believe the one I just used is the very first version, and for a more in-depth review and comparison, see this blog post.

Having tried (and hated) the heavily scented Time Revolution Cleansing Balm, let's just say I didn't approach this Treatment Essence with confidence. I was pretty nervous just unscrewing the cap and was bracing myself for an olfactory assault. Thankfully, and perhaps surprisingly, this essence was unscented. Unlike SK-II, there wasn't a weird or off odor to it either. 

This essence looked and felt like water, albeit a bit slippery. It was slightly moisturizing, but otherwise didn't do a thing for my skin. To be fair, the "miracle water" SK-II didn't do a thing for my skin either. Ha. Glad I tried it though. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts