Friday, May 6, 2022

DHC Olive Leaf Milk

I'm using this 80mL/2.7fl. oz. pump bottle of DHC Olive Leaf Milk in conjunction with the Lotion and Cream. I shower in the afternoon these days when the kids are at school, because I won't have a chance to otherwise when they're home. This means I need something to hold me over until my nighttime routine so I won't feel like a walking alligator.


As mentioned in the Lotion post, DHC has discontinued this whole Olive Leaf line which is too bad, because I think it's quite lovely. Like the Lotion, this Milk is unscented and very light, like a watery milk. It's really the Cream that serves to seal all the moisture in. The funny thing is, when I skip the Lotion and this Milk and go straight for the Cream, it's not moisturizing enough. This really drives home to me that some--not all!--line of products are meant to be used together, and this is one of them. Again, I'd totally repurchase this if it weren't discontinued :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts