Sunday, May 8, 2022

Apriori Beauty ProDermalin Pure Basics Face Gentle Cleanser

Apriori Beauty was a boutique spa brand that my mum-in-law used to like and recommended to me, so I went and bought some when they had a sale. Since then, the brand is no longer around so I suppose this review is moot, but hey, this blog is my product diary so oh well :)

Among the few things I bought was this 89mL/3fl. oz. tube ProDermalin Pure Basics Face Gentle Cleanser. I'm also using the Calming Moisture, which I'll post next. 

This is an unscented and gentle foaming liquid cleanser that foams well and rinses clean. Pretty straight forward, I think. Since it foams well, I don't use a lot of it, may be a dime-size amount for my face, neck, back of the neck, and decolletage. So far so good, and it hasn't dried out my face and my skin isn't taut after the shower. Either way, I only use a foaming follow up cleanser after sunscreen removal, so I don't use this cleanser everyday to begin with. Over all, I'm glad to have tried this, but I'm not too sad that it's no longer available. Honestly, at the top of my head I can think of at least one other similar cleanser that's readily available at my local drugstore for half the price--Cetaphil!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts