Monday, May 9, 2022

Apriori Beauty ProDermalin Pure Basics Face Calming Moisture

Here's the counterpart moisturizer for the Apriori Beauty ProDermalin Pure Basics Face Gentle Cleanser, the 89mL/3fl. oz. tube of ProDermalin Pure Basics Face Calming Moisture.

This is an unscented and thick gel-cream, a no-nonsense product that does it promises to do, which is to deliver soothing moisture to thirsty skin. I was using DHC Olive Leaf products (Lotion, Milk, and Cream) as a quick routine after my afternoon showers but have since moved them to my morning routine. This tube of Calming Moisture has now taken DHC's place and it does a fine job keeping my skin soft until bedtime. Too bad this brand has been discontinued, because I like this moisturizer much better than the Cleanser, and I totally would have repurchased.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts