Monday, May 2, 2022

L'Occitane Karite Bebe Lovely & Gentle Moisturizing Milk

Half way through this 300mL/10.1fl. oz. pump bottle of L'Occitane Karite Bebe Lovely & Gentle Moisturizing Milk. I originally bought this with the intention of using it on my little ones. However, after trying the Shea Baby Karite Bebe Bonding Time Massage Balm in the same collection, I decided to use it on myself instead. Can you guess why?


Yep, the scent. This Moisturizing Milk is very strongly scented, just like the Massage Balm, and with the same harsh and perfumy scent too. Urgh. Why? 

But other than the scent, thankfully the milk itself isn't terrible. It's a light milk and decently moisturizing for the current weather, so it's working out ok. This is definitely not for colder weather or drier climate though, so I'm glad I'm using it right now and will be done with it soon. Will not repurchase and wouldn't recommend because of the strong scent. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts