Thursday, May 5, 2022

DHC Olive Leaf Lotion

Been using this 120mL/4fl. oz. DHC Olive Leaf Lotion along with the Milk and Cream (will post next). Now that I'm showering in the late afternoon, these products hold me over until my nighttime routine so I don't feel like a shriveling tree all evening. 


I've been wanting to try the Olive Leaf line for years, and now that I'm finally getting to these products, DHC has discontinued whole line :( Boo. Hiss. The Olive Leaf line was one of the few lines of DHC products in glass packaging which I love, because I can reuse them! In fact, the glass bottle that once held the long-discontinued Water Base Moisture now holds the rubbing alcohol that I use to sanitize other glass jars and bottles ^.^ That said, I probably won't reuse this pretty glass bottle though, because it's unfortunately top heavy which makes it unstable. 

But I digress. This Olive Leaf Lotion is unscented and very light. It works well in conjunction with the Milk and Cream to keep my skin soft and well-moisturized. The whole Lotion, Milk, Cream trio really should be used in the mornings, so I'll probably move them to my morning routine once I'm done with the Embryolisse Hydra-Serum. I'd repurchase this lotion if it weren't discontinued :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts