Friday, May 27, 2022

Pai Light Work Rosehip Fruit Extract Cleansing Oil

So hubby and I are doing some bathroom remodeling work (we had a pipe leak) that locked us out of our bedroom and bathroom for a good two weeks, which was much longer than expected. We were told 3-4 days at most, and that turned into 15 days. I had grabbed whatever toiletries I thought we'd need, but of course they weren't enough to last us for 2 weeks. So I started using whatever that was lying around on my desk, samples, stuff that were waiting to be photographed, wrapped, and stored, etc.

Among the stuff I was grabbed was this 28mL/0.95fl. oz. travel sized pump bottle of Pai Light Work Rosehip Fruit Extract Cleansing Oil. This bottle was from a Skincare Rosehip Bestsellers Set


I bought this set a few months ago and took pictures of it but haven't gotten around to actually putting it away. Good thing, I guess, because I won't need to put some things away now ^.^

My first Pai product, and so far so good! This was a thick cleansing oil with a ginger-herbal scent that very much reminded me of Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate. It didn't rinse completely clean, but it didn't leave my face feeling filmy either. Rather, it left my skin comfortably moisturized afterwards, which was pretty nice. So I think this cleansing oil would be a good product to use during the winter when my skin is drier than usual. Will purchase full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts