Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Tonoike Shuzou Sake Lotion

Half way through this 150mL pump bottle of Tonoike Shuzou Sake Lotion already so here's a post for it.


This is a viscous, milky lotion that smells somewhat like amazake. I actually wanted to lick it but somehow was able to control myself. Ha. I'm using this lotion in conjunction with the BioFermainte All-in-One W Serum, both at night. 
 
For my face, neck, and decolletage, I use two pumps of the lotion. It feels very light on and absorbs quickly and cleanly, leaving my skin feeling comfortable afterwards. I thought it would be a tad sticky, probably because I was thinking (hoping?) it was amazake ^.^, but to my surprise it wasn't sticky at all. I like it a lot and will probably repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts