Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Estee Lauder Nutritious Pomegranate Radiant Energy Moisture Creme

Right now I'm using this Estee Lauder Nutritious Pomegranate Radiant Energy Moisture Creme, the updated version of the Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Moisture Creme. I'd scooped out into a separate glass jar about 15mL of the full size 50mL/1.7fl. oz. jar because it's just too big for me to finish. Gave the rest of the jar to my mum ^.^    

This updated version of the cream has a noticeably lighter, if not fluffy texture and slightly fruitier scent. It's still pretty moisturizing and is great for my morning routine.

Interestingly enough, I think I prefer the old version that's thicker. It might just all be psychological, but I like thicker creams in the winter. I liked how felt more substantial going on, even if this lighter version works just as well. Won't repurchase again.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts