Sunday, November 8, 2020

Aqualabel Special Jelly All-in-One

Been using this 160mL pump bottle of Aqualabel Special Jelly All-in-One for a few weeks now so here's a post for it. I know, giggle away at the funny name. Folks at Shiseido haven't figured out that "special jelly" sometimes means something else entirely ^.^"

Anyway, this bottle was from an Aqualabel New All-in-One Set with Special Jelly and Special Mask. I haven't used the mask yet and probably won't get to it for a long while. 

This Jelly claims to be a 4-in-1 product as a lotion (toner), mask, milk, and serum. I use it as part of my morning routine, and I use it like a serum, applying it after lotion (toner) and before moisturizer.  

This Jelly is unscented, and being a transparent jelly it goes on with a light and refreshing texture that I really enjoy. I'd expected some stickiness but there's none. My skin just slurps up this stuff. I think it helps set my moisturizer too. I only need a peanut size each time for my face and neck, so this 160mL bottle will probably last me for a long time. For this reason, I won't repurchase it, but if you're curious to try I'd really recommend it!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts