Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Estee Lauder Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Night Creme/Mask

Just finished this 50mL/1.7fl. oz. jar of Estee Lauder Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Night Creme/Mask, the updated version of the Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Overnight Creme/Mask. Actually I didn't finish it all by myself. I already tried the previous version so this time around, I scooped out about 15mL and gave the rest of the jar to my mum.

The unpleasant alcohol scent in the updated version of the Radiant Energy Lotion Intense Moist kind of turned me off of this cream. I thought they have might changed the cream as well.   

Thankfully, they didn't. In fact, this version felt identical to the previous one that I liked a lot, both a saturated gel-cream that was thick and rich. It was also balmy going on but it absorbed well and left my skin plumped and soft. My face didn't turn greasy the next morning which I really appreciated. After two jars though, I think I've had enough, especially when I have a bunch of other creams in queue that I'm looking forward to try. So I won't repurchase again.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts