Friday, November 6, 2020

Dove Baby Lotion Rich Moisture

Since the weather cooled starting in September, hubby and I have stopped using Johnson's CottonTouch Newborn Face & Body Lotion for our toddler because despite slathering that stuff all over his body every night after the bath, his arms, tummy, and legs developed dry spots anyway. That meant it was time for a more substantial body lotion, and I moved on to this 591mL/20fl. oz. pump bottle of Dove Baby Lotion Rich Moisture.


The lotion is thicker than Johnson's, creamy and moisturizing. However, like Johnson's it's also strongly scented, which irked me even if the scent is pleasant. While it did reduce the dry spots on my toddler's skin, I still wouldn't call it "rich moisture" by any measure. For sure it's nothing like Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm or even the Cream version. The dry spots on our little guy's skin haven't gone away, just lessened. For now, it's adequate. I like it enough to go back and bought the unscented version also (why didn't I see that version before?!) but it's not something I'd reach for for super dry toddler skin.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts