Saturday, November 7, 2020

Jurlique Sweet Peony & Tangerine Hydrating Mist

Along with Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil, this LE 100mL/3.3fl. oz. spray bottle of Sweet Peony & Tangerine Hydrating Mist also lives in our second bathroom where I squeeze in a shower whenever time allows.


My past experience with these Jurlique mists is that other than the original Rose Balancing Mist, the rest were more (strongly) scented water than anything else. Even then, the scents were hit and miss. As for the hydration claim, I suppose splashing water onto my face provides some "hydration" too, right?

At least that was my mentality when I started using this Sweet Peony & Tangerine Hydrating Mist. I was rather dismissive of it. Then I spritzed it on and took a deep, relaxing breath and thought, wow, this actually smells amazing! Yep, the very first mist from Jurlique with a scent I love, and I love this scent. It smells like a mild and sweet tangerine, with a touch of floral. I don't know what peony smells like, but it doesn't change how I much I love this scent. 
 
Yes, of course I layer the Balancing Face Oil on top of this mist. My hope was for the sweet tangerine to mellow out the funeral flower in the face oil, and it actually works and makes the oil more tolerable for me. The mist itself feels more moisturizing as well, just like the original Balancing one. So with the oil layered on top, the duo was more than adequate for my skin for the rest of the day. Love!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts