Monday, November 9, 2020

Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream

Just finished this 15mL/0.5oz. tube of Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream from the Advent Calendar 2018

This was indeed gentle--the exfoliating beads actually melted in contact with water. There was a mild floral scent that I stopped noticing after the first couple of uses. The thing was: I actually used this on my elbows and knees even though it was meant for the face ^.^" 

For years now I've stopped using exfoliation beads on my face. When I do need facial exfolation, I use my cotton muslin cloths with a cleasing water instead. That meant tubes of exfoliators through GWP's or sets accumulated over the years, and for the longest time I didn't know what to do with them. Then one day I noticed how dry and rough my elbows and knees were, and after finishing up Sisley Energizing Foaming Exfoliant I thought to just use up the other tubes also. After all, they're just lying around in my drawer, and if they're good enough for my face they should be good for the rest of me too, right?

And what do you know, turns out they're great for use on the body! After I finished this tube of Clarins Gentle Refiner, my elbows and knees were significantly softer and smoother! Hooray! And I just needed a peanut-sized dollop, so this tube actually lasted me for 2+ weeks with daily use. Yay, onto the next tube! :D

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts