Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sisley Energizing Foaming Exfoliant

Been using this 15mL/0.5fl. oz. tube of Sisley Energizing Foaming Exfoliant for a week now. It was part of the super generous care package Caty sent to me two springs ago (thank you, Caty!) and it just took me this long to get to it.


For an exfoliating body wash, I found the beads surprisingly large and rough. I understand it's meant for elbows, knees, and heels but still, why so rough? I could not find a list of ingredients for it either, so I actually don't know if these beads are micro-plastic or what. 
 
Other than the rough exfoliating beads though, the product itself is pleasant to use. It has a pepperminty Noxema scent which sounds weird, I know, but I think it actually smells pretty good ^.^ It foams a little bit but not much, and rinses clean but not squeaky. Over all, a nice product and I'm happy to have tried it, but it's not worth the $135/200mL price tag.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts