Monday, September 21, 2020

Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme

I was using this Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme during the summer months, which was precisely the wrong time to use it. Good thing I only scooped out half of the 50mL/1.7 oz. jar and shared the rest with my mum.


I really should have saved it to use right now, during the fall/winter months. It was a thick white cream and felt just a touch heavy. Don't get me wrong, it was very moisturizing, so it did work as claimed. But for the summer it was a bit too much. My mum seems to really like it, at least! ^.^"

This cream was scented with a fresh fragrance I didn't care for but didn't hate either. I just wish it wasn't so strong. I don't mind fragrances and my skin seems OK with it, but sometimes the scents are so overpowering they ruin the experience. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts