Thursday, September 3, 2020

Klorane Nourishing Body Lotion

During the hottest months of the summer, the Biotherm Lait Corporel L'Original I was trying to use was too moisturizing so I switched to this 400mL/13.5fl. oz. of Klorane Nourishing Body Lotion Eau de Yuzu. That was, until I couldn't ignore hubby's protest any longer and had to trade it for the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Fluide bottle from the kitchen counter (will post next) ^.^"


This is a pale, semi-translucent green milk that's so very light. It absorbs quickly, feels clean on my skin (no film, no grease, no residue), and was absolutely perfect for the hottest months of the summer. So what's the problem? The scent.

I wish folks would stop claiming things to be yuzu when it's not remotely anything like yuzu. Yuzu is such a unique scent it's unmistakable, and of course silly me kept falling for the yuzu claims, especially from European brands that seem to have no idea what yuzu smells like. This "eau de yuzu" is really a crisp citrus lemon-lime scent, a little strong but is still pleasant, at least to me. But it's not yuzu at all.

And here's the kicker--hubby hates the smell. Like, he hates-hates it and would protest loudly every now and then. He said I smelled like a stranger using it, and not just any stranger but a stranger grandma LOL! Not sure where he got that because I thought it smells fine, but he nagged me so much to get rid of it that I gave in after a while. I took it down to the kitchen counter for use as hand lotion instead and he was finally okay with that. Ha.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts