Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Kuramoto Bijin BioFermainte All-in-One W Serum

Been using this 50g pump bottle of Kuramoto Bijin BioFermainte All-in-One W Serum at night and really liking it so far. There are several Tonoike Shuzou-produced products sold under the Kuramoto Bijin brand on their official webstore so I added both Kuramoto Bijin and Tonoike Shuzou to the labels.

This is an ambitious product. It claims to be a 7-in-1 serum that functions as a lotion (toner), emulsion, cream, milk, pack, makeup base, and provides brightening! Sheesh! Can it cure cancer too? I'm annoyed that the pump bottle contains just 50g of product but looks like it could hold 150g. Why such a giant bottle?

However, to make up for the oddly large pump bottle, the product cartridge itself is replaceable. The refill retails for 2,500yen, 500yen less than the full package with the pump bottle.

***Screencap from Kuramoto Bijin online shop.  

The serum is a translucent gel. I expected it to smell like sake but it turns out to have a mild herbal scent with a dash of menthol. Either way, the scent dissipates immediately, even as I massage the serum into my skin. By the time I'm done, the scent is gone. I use 2 pumps for my face and neck as part of my nighttime routine. It's been pretty good, moisturizing but light and non-sticky. It's a good serum to layer with for the drier winter, so I'll probably pick up another refill.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts