Thursday, September 24, 2020

Darphin Refreshing Cleansing Milk

Almost done with this 200mL/6.7fl. oz. pump bottle of Darphin Refreshing Cleansing Milk so here's a quick post. This is the first product I'm trying from the brand and so far so good!


Since the pandemic lock down began I started using lots of non-foaming cleansing milks and creams because, well, not going outside means not wearing any sunscreens and therefore no cleansing oils and no follow-up foaming cleansers. My tiniest one's arrival in May (yep, another May baby!) only made it worse because I didn't have the time to go out anymore and even if I did, I still wouldn't because, surprise, surprise, the coronavirus hasn't "magically disappeared." Idiot.

Anyway, this is a nice cleansing milk. It comes out of the bottle a soft cream that's mildly scented with a feminine scent that I've stopped noticing. It doesn't rinse completely clean but this is expected of a cleansing milk or cream. My face isn't too filmy or greasy afterwards so I don't mind it too much. My skin does feel clean and isn't taut once I'm out of the shower. Not sure what's so "refreshing" about it but the cleanser does its job finely. I'll probably move on after finishing the bottle though. I still have a queue I'd like to get through.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts