Friday, September 4, 2020

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Fluide

Had this giant 500mL/16.9fl. oz. pump bottle of Embryolisse Lait-Creme Fluide in the kitchen since the spring so I guess a review is overdue. This is the lighter milk version of the Lait-Creme Concentre which I love (bought a few full size tubes for myself and to gift to friends), and I've been wanting to try the milk version for a long time now.


And a lighter milk it is, and runny too, but is still moisturizing. I had this bottle on the kitchen counter and was only using it for my hands at first, just a slight push of the pump. Then over the summer, I was using Klorane Nourishing Body Lotion Eau de Yuzu and hubby hated this for its non-yuzu lemon-lime scent. He was complaining so much I gave in and switch that bottle to the kitchen and brought this one into our bathroom to use.

Don't get me wrong, this Embryolisse milk is scented as well, may be not as strong but it's a floral fragrance and I would actually prefer lemon-lime over floral. Then again, I'd also rather not have a nagging spouse so this wins ^.^ This milk is pretty good all over the body too so I won't complain. It makes my skin very soft and wasn't heavy or greasy despite the summer heat. Now that it's cooler, I'm using both this and Biotherm Lait Corporel L'Original. The latter is a touch richer but this is still ok. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts