Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Boots No7 Radiant Results Nourishing Cleansing Balm

After all this talk about not being wasteful, I did end up squeezing out my tube of Boots No7 Radiant Results Nourishing Melting Gel Cleanser into the trash and recycled the packaging. I just couldn't stand that stuff and wouldn't wish it on anyone else, so I'd rather toss it. In its place is this 125mL/4.2fl oz jar of Radiant Results Nourishing Cleansing Balm.

Half way through this jar, I can safely say that it works much, much, much better than the Melting Gel version. Even better is that it's free of polyethylene--hooray!


This cleansing balm looks and feels like shortening, but I assure you there's no animal fat in it. Instead, there's coconut oil, wax, cocoa butter, more wax, and grape seed oil. It has the same scent as the Melting Gel only much milder, making it rather pleasant to smell and use. It does melt into an oil quickly once massaged on, and it rinses well and leaves my skin feeling clean without being squeaky. I like it, although I'll be ready to move on after finishing this jar. But I know where to find yet another polyethylene-free cleansing balm!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts