Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Leonor Greyl Volumizing Shampoo

Just finished this 50mL/1.7oz. tube of Leonor Greyl Volumizing Shampoo so here's a short post for it. I don't have fine hair that needs volume, although I am experiencing post-partum hair loss thanks to all the hormones--totally normal, I'm afraid. I was thinking of passing it on to friends, but the tube isn't sealed and has already leaked a little, so I ended up using it anyway.


This shampoo was thin and runny. It was opaque and was the color of honey. There was an herbal scent with a whiff of ginger, very dated and made me feel so old using it (of course, all the hormones and my hair falling out didn't help). The shampoo didn't foam very well. When I tried to massage it into my hair, it just disappeared and my hair still felt dirty. Yet it also took forever to rinse off. There was a weirdly soapy and slippery feel while rinsing. When I left my hair to air dry, it got so very soft but weirdly enough, I didn't get this softness when I blow dry. Either way, it turned my hair oily the next day with or without conditioner. Boo. Hiss.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts