Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Biotherm Lait Corporel L'Original

I kind of lost interest in Biotherm skincare and haven't bought any for a few years now (last purchase was in 2017), so when they had a huge promotion last fall, I thought I'd try a few new things, among which is this 400mL/13.52fl. oz. pump bottle of Lait Corporel L'Original. The order came with a Aquasource Deluxe Kit and a Blue Therapy Deluxe Anti-Aging Kit as GWP, each with another 40mL/1.35fl oz. travel size tube of the same. I just finished these two 40mL tubes and am using the big bottle now.


This is a body milk that's runny but is surprisingly thick and moisturizing going on. I started using it a couple of months ago and it was actually too moisturizing for the hot weather then. So I ended up using it only on my knees and feet. Now that the weather's cooling off, this is just right on the skin.

There's a strong orange-y scent that I don't care for even though I usually like citrus scents. I think it's too sweet and too strong, especially when I'm going to apply it all over. Over all, I'm glad I tried this but I won't repurchase.

Aquasource Deluxe Kit

Blue Therapy Deluxe Anti-Aging Kit

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts