Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream

Started to use this tiny 5mL/0.17fl. oz. tube of Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream two weeks ago. If you're wondering how a 5mL tube has been lasting me for 2 weeks, I'll explain below.


First thing first: I very much appreciated that even thought it's just a tiny sample tube, the tube is metal and is hermetically sealed. I had to use the cap to poke a hole to use it. I wish all tubes are sealed like this to keep the content fresh.
 
Anyway, this is a super thick and rich cream. So thick and rich I had a hard time believing it's a day cream and ended up using it as a night cream instead. In fact, the first time I used it, I squeezed out a bean-size dollop and ended up having to wipe a lot of it off because it felt like I'd just applied shortening onto my face. Then I went online to check and make sure this cream doesn't have any sunscreen in it, which may contribute to the thick texture. There is no SPF in the cream. It is just that thick. 
 
I only use a tiny amount of this cream since, about half a pea's worth for my whole face and neck. That's how this tiny tube has been lasting me for so long. This cream is scented although it smells more herbal than rose, with a slight sour whiff.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts