Sunday, September 6, 2020

Estee Lauder Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Lotion

This Estee Lauder Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Lotion is the current incarnation of the discontinued Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Energy Lotion, and I bought the 200mL/6.7fl. oz. full size of the Intense Moist because I really liked the old version. 



Welp, big mistake. This version is different. Sure, it's still a thick and viscous lotion (toner), it's still moisturizing, and the mildly fruity fragrance is still the same. However, the moment it goes on my skin there's also a strong whiff of alcohol that was not there in the old version. The most interesting part is that both versions have alcohol listed as the second ingredient, so I don't know why the alcohol smells so strongly in this one and not in the previous. Either way, now I'm stuck with a giant bottle of lotion I don't like :( I guess after all these years, I finally got another lotion dud that'll be demoted to body use since dumping it out is just so wasteful.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts