Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Energy Lotion

Along with Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Moisture Creme, I started using one of three 30mL/1fl. oz. travel-sized bottles I got of Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Energy Lotion. There are two versions, Fresh Moist and Intense Moist, and the ones I have are all Intense Moist which I happen to prefer. 


One of the three bottles was part of this Detox + Glow Set.

I actually really like these smaller sized sets. I can sample and see what works instead of getting stuck with a full size I hate that will take me forever to finish. In fact, I just bought another set from EL to sample their Revitalizing Supreme+ line. Might not get around to it for a long time though =.="


Anyway, I'm happy to report I really like this lotion. It has a thick and viscous texture, very much like the Japanese enriched lotions I'm familiar with. I use it in the morning and apply it immediately after washing my face (with just water), follow with a serum, eye cream, and moisturizer. Like the Radiant Moisture Cream, it has a mild fruity tea fragrance that quickly dissipates and doesn't stick around. Actually, this whole line is among the least scented of all EL products. I very much look forward to trying the other items from the line that are only available outside the US (why?!). 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts