Sunday, January 6, 2019

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Face Mist

Started on this 118mL spray bottle of Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Face Mist a few weeks ago after finishing up the Pick Me Up Face Mist so here's a short review.


To be honest, I think these sprays don't really do much other than provide some quick but minimal moisture. I use them because one--I have them (made some impulse buys a while ago), and two--I like to have something on immediately after getting out of the shower to keep my dry skin comfortable.

Anyway, I expected this one to have some tea scent because it's in the name and all. Instead, I got a weirdly sweet and sugary orange Tang fragrance. It's more moisturizing than expected, which is a good thing. Over all, it doesn't wow me but I'm glad to have tried it anyway.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts