Thursday, January 10, 2019

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Part II

Through various purchases I ended up with a bunch of sample tubes for Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, five 5mL/0.17oz. tubes and one 30mL/1.06oz deluxe travel tube. I emptied the little 5mL tubes into a glass jar and have been using it a few times a week, whenever I go out during the day (will elaborate below).



You know what's funny? After 5+ years I finally followed instructions to use this cream as intended and what do you know, it does as promised! If I understood the instructions correctly, this is actually a makeup primer that could be used as a moisture mask.

This is the reason I only use it a few times a week whenever I go out. On days I know I'll be out, I do my usual morning skincare routine but skip the moisturizer last step. Instead, I spread a generous layer of this balm on my face but don't massage it in. Then I apply my sunscreen cocktail immediately, again not massaging anything in. The down side is that I have to give it a good 10-15 minutes to set. But once it does, I get a glowly and brightening effect that lasts. By the end of the day, my face is dewy and not greasy. The bonus is that they haven't changed the lovely scent. I think I might actually pick up a full size with a good promotion. 

See my previous Clarins Beauty Flash Balm post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts