Sunday, September 20, 2020

Pixi Beauty Rose Tonic

Been using this Pixi Beauty Rose Tonic over the past month and really like it! I have two 40mL/1.35fl. oz. bottles from the Best of Rose sets below and one 100mL/3.4fl. oz. bottle I bought separately along with their well-loved Glow Tonic (will post later).


This is a toner I've been pouring into my palm and splash directly onto my face and pat to soak in. I use it primarily in my morning routine, but every now and then I use it at night also. It's light but is surprisingly moisturizing. Over the past summer, on days that were hot enough, I actually just used this toner and a serum and skipped moisturizer.

The toner is scented, although I actually really like this scent. It's very similar to the scent in Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam, a mild rose fragrance with a dash of creamy coconut. In fact, it's way more pleasant than the Rose Cream Cleanser and the Rose Flash Balm that I've tried, which is odd. I really like this toner, but I want to try others from collections like Hydrating Milky or Collagen too. So I'll probably move on once I'm done with all these bottles.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts