Thursday, November 12, 2020

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Essential Cleansing Milk

After Darphin Refreshing Cleansing Milk, I moved on to huge 400mL/13.5fl. oz. bottle of Decleor Aroma Cleanse Essential Cleansing Milk. Been using it for the past few weeks and really liking it so far!


Is it me or are there a bunch of skincare products with a similar scent to the discontinued Bath & Body Work's White Tea and Ginger? That's the first thing I noticed about this Cleansing Milk, the scent. It's a pleasant scent and I like it, but it's also more generic and nothing special.


Texture wise this is a thick milk--think drinkable yogurt. It doesn't foam of course, but what really surprises me about this milk is that it actually rinses relatively clean with minimal residue. I rarely go out nowadays, thanks to the pandemic, so I use this nearly everyday and am enjoying it so far. Probably won't repurchase though, because by the time I'm done with this 400mL, I'd be ready to move on ^.^"

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts