Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser

Started on this 30mL/1oz. tube of Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser immediately after the Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream (I know, similar products with similar names, so confusing!) and am almost done with it! This tube was also from the Advent Calendar 2018

This is an orange gel-cream with an invigorating bitter citrus peel scent, very pleasant and enjoyable. I actually like it even better than the last tube! Actually, I like this tube the best so far, so if there's a good promotion I'll pick up a full size of it ^.^

As explained previously, I use these exfoliators on my elbows and knees instead of my face, and so far they've been fantastic. My elbows and knees are now much softer and smoother, and these tubes no longer lay languishing in my drawer. A win-win!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts