Friday, November 13, 2020

Mustela Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream

I bought this 10.1mL/9.2g/0.32oz. Mustela Nourishing Stick with Cold Cream for use on my boys but then ended up using it on myself instead. Because I like it that much ^.^


This is a multi-purpose stick for use anywhere a little balm is needed to soothe dry skin. To be honest though, it was the cute packaging that first caught my eyes. It looks like a tiny little deodorant stick with a push-up button on the back. The stick retails for $9.50/9.2g of product, which I think is pretty generous and reasonably priced, considering how versatile and travel friendly it is.

Why do I like it? Well, let me count the ways. It's a pretty darn good lip balm. It healed the chapped skin around my nostril when I caught my toddler's summer cold. I've used it on my eye lids during allergy season to help soothe my dry and itchy eyes. I've even used it on my dry and cracking cuticles and it healed that too. Best of all, it doesn't matter where on myself I use it, I wouldn't mind if some rubbed off on my little ones as well, including the littlest one who's just shy of 6 months, because this stuff is made for babies to begin with. It's supposedly scented, but the scent is a faint and subtly sweet waxy fragrance and not the "signature" Mustela fragrance which I think is quite perfumy. In short, this stuff actually smells nice!

So do I hoard this stick or what? You bet I do.

2 comments:

YZ said...

Ooh my littlest is the same age as yours!
Maybe I should get some Mustela Nourishing Sticks for home use as well ;)

D. said...

Hi YZ,

I totally recommend it! I have one stashed by my nursing station and have taken to rubbing it onto my littlest's chubby cheeks (8 months old now!) whenever they appear dry. And then I kiss him and get some on my lips too ^.^

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts