Thursday, January 13, 2022

Boscia Sake Treatment Water Part II

When I last posted on this Boscia Sake Treatment Water in 2016 (was it really 6 years ago? O.O), it was a companion review for Boscia Sake Balm (long discontinued by now, which is too bad). 

The packaging has changed a little bit, still with pump dispenser but going from the translucent gradient gray bottle to this totally opaque pale lavender bottle. There's slightly less product too, with 53mL/1.79fl. oz., versus 55mL/1.85fl oz. before.

The formulation has changed as well, with more sake which is listed third in the ingredients, versus fourth in the previous generation. I have to say I can actually tell the difference: this version feels slightly more viscous, more moisturizing, with a very faint and pleasant coconut-y fragrance. I like it a lot better! 
 
I no longer have the Sake Balm to pair with, so I use the Sake Hydrating and Brightening Serum instead (will post next). These two pairs pretty well. No significant change in skin texture or anything but my skin is generally pretty smooth and clear to begin with these days (I'm not bragging--it's the hormones!). The Serum doesn't have any AHA, BHA, or retinol like the Sake Balm, and I've stopped using products with those ingredients either way because I'm nursing still, so me revisiting this Sake Treatment Water was purely out of curiosity, and because it was on sale ^.^ Now that my curiosity is satisfied, I'll be ready to move on once I'm done with this bottle. 

See my previous Boscia Sake Treatment Water post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts