Sunday, January 2, 2022

Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

Almost done with this 30mL/1fl. oz. sample tube of Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser. I've only been using this occasionally, on days when I don't go out and therefore don't wear sunscreen and don't need a cleansing oil and a follow-up foaming cleanser. 


This has been a pretty decent cream cleanser. It has a citrusy, generic soap scent with a dash of rose, and I don't smell any camellia at all. Being a cleansing cream it doesn't rinse clean and leaves a slight film behind, which I actually don't mind at all. Given this cold and dry weather, that film keeps my skin from soft after I get out of the shower. Overall, I like this cream cleanser, but I wouldn't spend $60 on the full size because, let's be honest, there are identical cream cleansers out there at a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts