Friday, January 14, 2022

Boscia Sake Hydrating and Brightening Serum

Without the Boscia Sake Balm, I now pair their current formulation of Sake Treatment Water with this Sake Hydrating and Brightening Serum in a 50mL/1.7fl. oz. dropper bottle. Unfortunately, I believe this serum has been discontinued as well, as I don't see it on Boscia's website anymore. Again, too bad because I think it's a pretty nice serum in a generous size packaging, as most serums are around 30mL.


This is a runny clear gel with slight viscosity and a faint rose fragrance. It's only slightly moisturizing but is quick absorbing. For my face and neck, I use a "full" dropper, which is actually only 2/5 of the dropper's full length. 
 
This serum pairs pretty well with the Sake Treatment Water, but again I don't know if my hormones that are keeping my skin smooth and clear or it's this combo of products, but I enjoy them regardless. I would totally repurchase this if it were still available :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts