Monday, January 3, 2022

Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Cream EX

This post might not be any helpful, because honestly I can't tell any difference whatsoever between this Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Cream EX and the previous TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Cream ^.^" I mean, even their names are the same apart from the "EX." This is a small 3mL/0.1fl. oz. sample jar I got from the TimeTreasure Eye Kit GWP.


I use this eye cream at night only. As with the previous version, this eye cream has the same scent and texture, as in it's so thick and rich it might as well be an eye balm. I do enjoy using it, as it has kept my eye area well-moisturized. I dab any excess on the laugh lines around my mouth and dare I say it has help with the fine lines there as well. It's been doing such a good job I might actually consider purchasing a full size this time around, even though I know that jar will probably last me 1-2 years as I won't be using it during the summer. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts