Monday, May 10, 2021

Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Cream

Finished this 3mL/0.1fl. oz. jar of Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Cream a couple of weeks ago so here's an overdue post for it. I actually started using this last fall, so this tiny little jar lasted me half a year if you would believe it!


This really should be called "eye balm," because it was that thick! It was also rich, luxurious, and so moisturizing I needed just a tiiiny dab each time, which was why a tiny 3mL jar lasted me for a half a year. This means I won't be buying the full size, at least not anytime soon because it would just take me forever and a half to finish. 
 
That said, throughout this past winter, I had zero trouble with dry skin around the eye area, so that I appreciated very much. The eye cream was scented with the same woodsy herbal scent as the rest of the TimeTreasure line. If you have crazy dry skin, I'd recommend giving this line a shot. It is pricey, but each full size item will last for months and months.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts