Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Emulsion

Yikes! Is it really late May already?!

Moving on with more items from the Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure line, this 125mL/4.22fl. oz. full size plus a 20mL/0.67fl. oz. bottles of the Renovating Emulsion, both from the Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Duo Set


Holy moly, this is more like a soft cream--see product picture below! I'm glad the full size bottle comes with a pump, because it was impossible to get this emulsion out of the sample bottle!

Like the rest of the TimeTreasure line, this emulsion is super moisturizing with a woodsy herbal medicine scent. During the colder and drier months, I used 3 pumps for face, neck, and decolletage as part of my nighttime routine. Now that it's warmer and less dry, I reduce to 2 pumps each time and this is more than enough. Sometimes, it's so moisturizing that I skip the cream altogether. Actually, I'll probably put this away for now in favor of something lighter. Will probably pull it out again once the weather cools.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts