Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Water

Here's a review for the Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Water I've been using since last fall. I have a full size 125mL/4.22fl. oz. glass bottle plus a mini 20mL/0.67fl. oz. from the TimeTreasure Duo Set


As much as I like glass packaging for skincare products, I dislike top-heavy slim-bottom designs like these bottles. I don't understand the allure. The top-heavy slim-bottom design makes the tapered bottle unstable and for a glass bottle, this is impractical at best. Sometimes, it's outright dangerous. These bottles used to live in the small cabinet above my bathroom sink. However, they'd nearly fell over twice now, and consider the two-feet drop to the granite countertop below which will guarantee a nasty break and spill, I've since moved them into a small basket on the countertop.

Anyway, onto the toner. This Renovating Water is a cloudy, runny liquid, not necessary as viscous as I'd expected from a rich and intense toner. However, don't be fooled. It's quite moisturizing and I don't need a lot for my whole face, neck, and decolletage to feel comfortable. Then again, I don't soak a cotton pad with the toner and sweep it on my face. Instead, I splash the toner directly onto my skin. It's slightly sticky upon application, but once absorbed the stickiness goes away. Just the mini bottle alone lasted me 2-3 weeks with nightly use, and so I've been using the big full size bottle for months now! Which is to say I won't repurchase. That said, I think these full sizes are good investments if you like sticking to one thing.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts