Thursday, January 6, 2022

Decleor Aurabsolu Intense Glow Awakening Cream

Last item I'm using from the same Decleor Box of Secrets Beauty Powernap is this 30mL/1fl. oz. tube of Aurabsolu Intense Glow Awakening Cream. The other two being Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum and Aroma Cleanse 3-in-1 Hydra-Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse.

Not sure what's the "glow awakening" part of this cream, but at least I can tell you it's moisturizing. In fact, it's a bit too thick and moisturizing for daytime and doesn't layer very well under my sunscreen. So I had to move it to the after-shower category, as in I slap it on after I get out of the early afternoon shower, something to keep my skin moist until nighttime.

Other than the moisturizing part, I'm not sure I like this cream. Like the oil serum that took me a while to get used to, this cream has a sharp and harsh fragrance that I'm still struggling to appreciate. It doesn't stink or anything, the scent isn't stale or rancid either. I just don't love the smell. Ironically, despite being moisturizing, it doesn't soften my skin like the oil serum, so yeah, will not purchase the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts