Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Saborino Treatment in Shampoo Part II

Hubby and I are using this 480mL pump bottle of Saborino Treatment in Shampoo Rich Moist right now. Some plumbing problems have forced upon us a last-minute remodeling of our master bathroom, which means we're invading sharing the boys' bathroom for a while, so having a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner helps save space. 

Like the original version, this Rich Moist version also has an equally lovely scent, a tropical fruit punch with a minty berry twist (instead of peach). I was bracing for this shampoo to take forever and a half to rinse off because it's the "Rich" version. However, to my surprise this one doesn't take as long as the original version. Sure, it still foams a lot and has that weird slippery-silicone-y feel as I rinse, but it isn't nearly as bad as the original bottle. Other than that though, I can't really tell the difference between the original version and this Rich Moist ^.^ As in it doesn't feel any more moisturizing than the original. My hair does feel clean and soft afterwards, and the next day it doesn't get all oily and greasy, so while I don't get the Rich Moist part I'm not complaining. 

See my previous Saborino Treatment in Shampoo post. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts