Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Decleor Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum

I'm a month into this 15mL/0.5fl. oz. bottle of Decleor Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum and has barely used up even a fifth of the bottle, because the instructions says to use only 3 drops at a time. This bottle was part of the Box of Secrets Beauty Powernap I bought from Beauty Habit a while back.

I'm usually terrible at following directions, but with this oil serum I'm sticking with 3 drops per use even if it means I'm in the long haul with it. That's because it's quite rich, and 3 drops are more than enough for my face, neck, and decolletage. To be fair, in absence of a dropper or dispenser, no matter how careful I am in tilting the bottle and pouring the oil serum, inevitably I'd get 4 and sometimes even 5 drops, which means the back of my hands benefit from any excess.  

This oil serum has been working out pretty well. It keeps my skin supple and well-moisturized. The supposedly "aroma-therapy" scent actually took me a while to get used to. The instructions says to inhale deeply upon application to enjoy the nice scent, but the initial smell is so sharp and harsh it repulsed me at first. I'm okay with it now, but I really wouldn't call it an "aroma-therapy" experience by any measure, for me at least.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts