Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

Just finished this 125mL/3.8oz. jar of Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm yesterday! This was a full size jar from the Hi Lash Bye Lash Set and it was the only thing I kept. The rest I passed on to friends since I don't use them.


Other than the fact that it contained polyethylene, this cleansing balm was as unoffensive as a cleansing balm could get. It was unscented, melted nicely on my face, and rinsed decently well without leaving my skin filmy or squeaky afterwards. After the shower, my face felt clean but not dry or even taut at all.
 
Since both of my boys are now in school and I'm wearing sunscreen everyday, I went through this large jar fairly quickly, within the month I think. Then again, I also use a good amount for both my face and neck. I won't repurchase though, because of the polyethylene, but I'm glad to have tried this.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts