Friday, April 1, 2022

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Creamy Mask

Tried one set of this 18g/0.63oz. Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Creamy Mask last week and thought it was pretty nice (and a bit of a learning curve!). It was from the Concentrated Ginseng Anti-Aging Care Kit I got as GWP with a Sulwhasoo order a while back.

So, the learning curve. I totally didn't read the "creamy" part of the mask and was taken aback when I saw that the mask wasn't soaked with serum but instead had a layer of cream on it. The odd part was that only the bottom part of the mask, the part covering the chin and jaw line, had the cream layer, and the top part, the part covering from the nose up to the forehead, had nothing on it. Yep, it was just paper. Dry paper. May be it was a fluke on their part? Either way, there was plenty of extra cream on the bottom part of the mask so I just smeared the extra onto the top part.

 
The cream itself was lovely. It was light and fluffy, and it had a nice and feminine scent. I wore the mask until the paper was all dried up, and my skin was super soft and velvety afterwards. I'd like to use a couple more of these sheet masks, but the dry top part was just too weird, so I might not repurchase after all.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts