Tuesday, April 26, 2022

RMK Cleansing Balm

Just finished this 100g jar of RMK Cleansing Balm yesterday! Woot! There's also a Moist version that I'm saving for the winter so I'll review that one later. Either way, both of these balms have been discontinued and replaced with a new Cleansing Balm Refresh and Cleansing Balm Rich, which I'll admit I'm pretty tempted to try as well given how much I like this version.


Oops, did I just spoil the post for you? Yes, I liked this version very much. It was yet another cleansing balm with an interesting texture, balmy but was also slightly sticky, like congealed meat fat minus the greasiness. Sorry if that sounds gross. It really was interesting and fun to use and not at all gross. The balm melted into a "dry" oil, as in the oil wasn't greasy. It rinsed decently well and didn't leave any film on my face. It didn't dry out my skin either.
 
You might be surprised to know that what impressed me most about this cleansing balm was its scent, a very authentic rose fragrance, almost like a fresh rose bouquet. I actually liked the scent even though I'm not fond of rose fragrances at all. This is the reason I'm a bit disappointed these were discontinued and am curious to try the new versions of the cleansing balms.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts