Thursday, April 14, 2022

HABA Squalane Oil Mask

Here's a mask I won't be repurchasing anytime soon: HABA Squalane Oil Mask. It wasn't the mask's fault. Rather, I should have known better--it was soaked in 20mL squalane oil diluted in a serum which was beyond generous and was just way too much!


Good thing HABA diluted the squalane oil to soak this mask, because I'm using their Lavender Squalane (will post next) and I only needed to use 3 drops for my whole face and neck. Even the diluted squalane oil serum used to soak this mask was rich, and as a result the mask was super moisturizing, too moisturizing, much so that it left my face so sticky I had to pat water all over and then dabbed dry to relieve the some--not all!--of the stickiness. The good thing was that the mask left my skin super soft, and I didn't need to apply moisturizer afterwards. That said, the stickiness was just too much for me to handle and I won't repurchase this mask, ever.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts