Friday, April 29, 2022

Voluspa Candles Part II

I picked up these large 397g/14oz. jars of Voluspa Two Wick Glass Candles from Nordstrom during the winter of 2020 I think. They were cart fillers because I thought the etched glass jars were pretty, and they were. From the description of the fragrances, I chose two I thought hubby and I might like: Panjore Lychee and Japanese Plum Bloom.


- Panjore Lychee: urgh, turned out the fragrance was way too cloyingly sweet and smelled nothing even remotely close to lychee. Hubby and I put up with it because of the pretty pale pink transparent etched glass jar. As you can see, I actually forgot to take photos of these candles until I was through with this Lychee jar ^.^
 
- Japanese Plum Bloom: luckily for us, this scent turns out much, much better than the Lychee one above. It's still a sweet powdery-floral fragrance but nowhere as cloying. I still don't smell any Japanese plum but I'd still take it over the Lychee one any day. 

See my previous Voluspa Candles post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts